Monday, October 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Left-Wing Agenda

Hey Dumbledore, what's all that WHITE STUFF on your face?!?!
So it turns out that Dumbledore is a fuckin' faggot. Thanks a lot Rowling, I'm gonna go light the local bookstore on fire to cleanse it of Satan's stench. I guess we can look forward to another Potter book soon: Harry Potter and the Dimly Lit Truckstop. It wouldn't surprise me if kids thought this was "cool" and want a "gay" principal because they're "fun." It's a well known fact that kids will automatically imitate anything they read in books. I saw a news report that a 7 year old in Missouri began synthesizing his own food using the sun's energy after he read that infamous liberal propaganda The Giving Tree. That's why they shouldn't read this Harry Potter garbage with all the Satanism and witchcraft and homosexuality and empowering female characters. How many more angry letters to the editor do I have to write IN ALL CAPS to get my point across, America? HOW MANY???

1 comment:

Cass said...

Hahaha I love how we completely contradicted each other in our stances on Dumbledore. Whatev.